It takes a few moments
1. Log in and click on your initials at the top right of the screen and then click on "orders".
2. You will enter a list of orders arranged in chronological order by the most recent.Each order will report the progress, the details of the pieces and you will also be able to download the related documents such as the invoice and the shipping documents (the latter only when parts will be ready to be delivered).
3. Your order can be in the following states:
- WAITING FOR VERIFICATION: the order that has been submitted to us must still be verified by our engineers, which will take place within 24h
- WAITING FOR CHANGE: your order has been verified, and one or more parts are not workable, these parts need to be reviewed by you. By clicking on the detail it will be possible to know the technical motivation.
- WAITING FOR CHECKOUT: the order has been verified and is feasible, to go ahead with production it is necessary to confirm and pay. By clicking on the first blue button on the right you will be directed to the payment page.
- PAID: the order has been confirmed and its processing path has already started. From this stage the order can no longer be canceled or refunded.
- ORDER WORK IN PROGRESS: the order is being processed.
- SHIPPED: the order has been sent by courier, in the menu on the right there is a link to the tracking (for some couriers it will be active only from the evening of the shipping day) and the related transport document.