It takes a few moments
1. Log in and click on your initials at the top right of the screen and then click on "orders".
2. You will enter a list of orders arranged in chronological order by the most recent.Each order will report the progress, the details of the pieces and you will also be able to download the related documents such as the invoice and the shipping documents (the latter only when parts will be ready to be delivered).
3. Your order can be in the following states:
- SENT: the order has been completed and submitted to us for validation; it still needs to be verified by our technicians, which will be done within 24 hours.
- TO MODIFY: the order has been checked, and one or more parts cannot be processed and need to be revised by the customer. Click on the detail to find out the technical reason.
- WAITING FOR BANK TRANSFER: You have selected the Bank Transfer payment method. We are waiting for the payment account to be registered by our administration department. the order has been checked and is feasible, to proceed with production you need to make confirmation and payment. By clicking on the first blue button on the right you will be directed to the payment page.
- PAID: the order has been confirmed and is waiting to start its processing. From this stage, the order can no longer be cancelled or refunded.
- SHIPPED: the order has been shipped by courier, in the menu on the right there is a link to the tracking (for some couriers the tracking will be active only from the evening of the day of shipment) and the related DDT.